March 15, 2020
Dear Belle Point Guild Members,
After much consideration and with the input of our board of directors, I have made the decision to cancel our March 23 and April 27 guild meeting and classes for both March 23 & 24 and April 27. This is totally due to concern for the spread of the Corona Virus COVID-19. Input from members on Facebook, the average age of our guild, and the close proximity we would be in has greatly affected my decision If you have any thoughts or concerns please feel free to contact me by phone or email. . I encourage you to take care of yourselves, reach out to your friends by phone and post what you are working on via social media so we can still feel connected. I hope you all know that this decision was not made lightly but that the general health of our group was my main concern. I am hopeful that this epidemic will be over soon and we can all get back to our normal life.